Whitbread is proud to be associated with a number of key industry bodies and associations. These affiliations keep us at the forefront of industry trends, helping us offer our clients the very best products and services.
Whitbread is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network, the Steadfast Group. We leverage Steadfast’s scale to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of insurance companies, a broad range of products, exclusive policy options, and of course, competitive pricing. And when the time comes and you need to make a claim, you will have the backing of Steadfast behind you.
To learn more about Steadfast visit their website by clicking here.
NIBA – National Insurance Brokers Association
- NIBA is the national trade association for licensed life and general insurance brokers in Australia. It is a not for profit organisation and neither sells insurance products or represents insurance companies.
- NIBA is the national voice of insurance brokers and an advocate for insurance consumers.
- To learn more about NIBA visit their website by clicking on the link.
Family Business Australia
- Family Business Australia is the peak industry body committed to contributing to Australia's future through a dynamic and sustainable family business community.
- The strength and success of the family business sector is vital to the future of Australia’s economy, community and culture. Whitbread Insurance Brokers is proud to be part of this industry group.
- To learn more about Family Business Australia visit their website.
Strata Community Australia (Vic)
- SCA (Vic) were formed in 1990 and are the pre-eminent professional association for the Victorian owners corporation industry.
- SCA (Vic) supports more than 80% of all owners corporation management firms in Victoria through professional development and education.
- To learn more about SCA (Vic), visit their website here.
- Launched in 2013, LookUpStrata is Australia’s Top Property Blog Dedicated to Strata Living
- LookUpStrata is a nationally recognised source of interesting and reliable strata information, and is committed to providing a quality resource for strata managers, landlords, owner-occupiers, tenants, building managers and anyone in the wider community who may work with or have an interest in strata title information and apartment living
- LookUpStrata is a family run website which is independently owned and wholly Australian owned