Whitbread is proud to be associated with a number of key national and global industry bodies and associations including Steadfast and NIBA. These affiliations keep us at the forefront of industry trends, helping us offer our clients the very best products and services.
Whitbread Insurance Brokers are part of ASX-listed Steadfast Group, the largest general insurance broker network and the largest underwriting agency group in Australasia. Steadfast are an ASX 200 listed company, a market leader in the insurance industry and an innovator in insurance broking.
Steadfast is comprised of 380 general insurance brokerages with over 1,300 offices across the network. This scale gives Steadfast enormous buying power, flexibility and influence when negotiating with major insurers on behalf of Steadfast brokers, and results in Whibread being able to provide our customers with access to multiple insurance companies, a broad range of products, competitive pricing, valuable advice and quality service.
As a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
To learn more about Steadfast visit their website by clicking on the link.
NIBA – National Insurance Brokers Association
- NIBA is the national trade association for licensed life and general insurance brokers in Australia. It is a not for profit organisation and neither sells insurance products or represents insurance companies.
- NIBA is the national voice of insurance brokers and an advocate for insurance consumers.
- To learn more about NIBA visit their website by clicking on the link.
Family Business Australia
- Family Business Australia is the peak industry body committed to contributing to Australia's future through a dynamic and sustainable family business community.
- The strength and success of the family business sector is vital to the future of Australia’s economy, community and culture. Whitbread Insurance Brokers is proud to be part of this industry group.
- To learn more about Family Business Australia visit their website.
Strata Community Australia (Vic)
- SCA (Vic) were formed in 1990 and are the pre-eminent professional association for the Victorian owners corporation industry.
- SCA (Vic) supports more than 80% of all owners corporation management firms in Victoria through professional development and education.
- To learn more about SCA (Vic), visit their website here.