Whitbread Life Claims
Claims are when the value of your insurance is truly realised. Whitbread's Life Advisor will be there with you each step of the way to guide you through the process. Our priority is to make this as fast and easy as possible so you and your loved ones can establish certainty and security for the future.
To report and lodge a claim, please contact Whitbread's specialist Life Insurance advisor Michael Giansiracusa. Michael will guide you through the process, and provide advice on what needs to happen.
T: 03 8646 0237
Below are the basic steps followed when submitting a claim.
1. First, explain to us the nature of your claim so we can gain a thorough understanding of your situation.
2. If you haven't yet seen a doctor, make sure you do so.
3. We then assess whether the claim is likely to meet a definition of a “claimable event” - we do so in consultation of your insurer before submitting any paperwork.
4. Once the claim is confirmed as valid, we formally inform the insurer of the claim on your behalf.
5. The insurer will usually provide a claim pack which contains a claim form, as well as helpful information for you to gain a greater understanding of the process.
6. We will assist you in completing the claim form (or your next of kin, or Power of Attorney).
7. We will submit the claim form to your insurer on your behalf along with any additional documentation required.
Please watch the video below for a simple explanation on the process of a Life Insurance claim:
All of the material published on this web site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, we recommend you consider, with or without the assistance of a Financial Adviser, whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular needs and circumstances.
Please Note: Below are some of the more common insurance policy features, however, the list is not exhaustive and some features may not be offered by certain insurers. Please refer to the insurer specific policy wording for inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions.
This Media release from the 10 March, 2018 outlining the latest from the Victorian Cladding Taskforce has been supplied by Minister for Planning, Richard Wynne.
A dry winter across most of Australia, combined with widespread drought, has again created perfect conditions for a severe bushfire season going into 2019.