Food & Beverage
Australia`s extensive food and beverage market, is indisputably a key sector that continues to cultivate innovation and diversify to meet the needs of the public.
As the demand for healthy, convenient, and inexpensive food products grows, Australia has established an enviable reputation for its clean, natural products with low chemical residues.
To retain your position as a front runner in this increasingly globalised sector, it is vital to proactively manage the variety of complex risks which could pose serious threat to even well-established organisations.
As a member of the Food and Beverage industry, you may face a number of costly risks including:
- Product contamination that requires product recall
- Pollution with clean-up costs that reach into hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Failure to comply with tightening industry regulation - with or without intent
- Machinery breakdown which halts your operations for an extended period
- Fraud committed by an employee or allegations against management of unfair dismissal, harassment or bullying
Left unmanaged, any of these events could cause significant harm to your brand reputation, financial strength, supplier relations, and consequently the future of your business. We are experts in arranging insurance and risk programs for organisations within the Food and Beverage industry.
We strive to empower you to make business decisions with increased confidence in the knowledge that your future has greater certainty.
We develop solutions for:
- Food manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
- Importers and exporters
- Product distribution